05 July 2011

if you are related to us, know someone who is, you read my sisters blog, called Ken to tell him happy birthday or are friends with my mother on facebook then you know what I came here to tell you....
we're having a baby! according to every Chinese gender chart we have found it's girl, for the record my dad was the first to look. as of today i am six weeks and six days. making our baby about the size of a blueberry and sometime around midnight tonight it will magically pop into the size or a raspberry. 
as of right now our due date is: feb 22
nine days after my gma baker's birthday
three days before our wedding anniversary
one week before leap day

1 comment:

  1. Wow, congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!! I have known Jeremy for a long time and he will be a great dad and your baby is going to have amazing and fun parents! So happy for you both!

    ReplyDelete