19 July 2011

Last night was a good night. 

After Jeremy got home from work he and his dad made a delicious vanilla milk shake. 

Vanilla Milkshake picture

Then we went to see Judy Moody and the NOT Bummer Summer at the dollar theatre (yes we use the fancy spelling because it was a date night). I loved the movie. Ken and Debbie tried to convince us to go see a different movie with them but I am so glad we didn't. I do have to say it was pretty dang funny, Jeremy even liked it. 

Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer movie poster

When we walked out of the theatre we were welcomed by the sweet smell of summer rain (our favorite). 
And then because we hadn't eaten a real dinner, we sat in the Panda Express parking lot and ate chow-mien while we listened to the rain pound on our car.  


It was a good way to start off the week, for sure. 
{even though it was more of FHE than a date that's okay...because I was still with my favorite person ever}

No comments:

Post a Comment