22 February 2012

 Meet Scott Tanner Brown.
Born: February 15, 2012 @ 11:50am
7lbs 13oz 19.5in
Today is the day we were expecting our baby boy and I am so glad that instead of laying in a hospital bed I am sitting in our lovesac holding my precious little boy. And I can't believe he is already a week old. I love him so much and all I ever want to do is hold him and squeeze him and kiss him. He has been sleeping pretty well, eating super well and cuddling even better.

I am working on our birth story and will post that soon.

Some things we have noticed about our adorable Scotty Boy.
He looks just like me. He likes to sleep with his arms cuddled up nice and tight on his chest like I do. He doesn't like his feet touched, either do I. He has his Daddy's hair line. He plays with his tongue like his dad does, even when he is not hungry.
He does the Baker crinkle chin. He doesn't like sleeping on his back, he tucks and flops to his side most the time. He loves his car seat. He really doesn't like sponge baths, or his diaper changed in the mornings.

No comments:

Post a Comment